5. The coupon booklets. When you stay at a hotel, they’ll usually have a few fliers sitting on the counter for local attractions and restaurants – but motels will give you an entire booklet full of coupons for places to eat, drink and shop in the area. This is a great way to save money on your trip.
4. The pool and arcade. Most motels have a swimming pool and/or arcade, which can make for a fun afternoon or evening diversion. If you’re travelling with kids, this is a great way to keep them entertained without spending a lot of money.
3. The breakfast. A lot of motels offer free breakfast, which can include items like cereal, toast, bagels, muffins, yogurt, coffee and juice. This can be a great way to start your day without having to spend any extra money.
2. The location. Motels are usually located close to the highway or other main roads, which makes them a perfect place to stay if you’re travelling a long distance. Plus, they’re typically easy to spot from the road.
1. The price. You have to pay for your room in advance with a motel, but this also means that you’ll get a great deal on your lodging. Motels are significantly cheaper than hotels, which can be a major draw if you’re on a tight budget.
These are just five of the many reasons why motels can be a great option for your next trip. So if you’re looking for a comfortable and affordable place to stay, be sure to check out the local motels in your area.
You may be surprised at just how much they have to offer!
Motel 6 has recently partnered up with the National Police Defense Foundation, which is a charity organization that works for public safety. They help provide funding to families of fallen officers and re-train retired dogs in order to find them new homes after they’ve served the police department. There are also scholarship opportunities available to children of fallen officers and firefighters. If you’re looking for a good cause to donate your money to, this would be a great one to consider. For more information, please visit the National Police Defense Foundation website.